RDS-30 Dose Rate Survey Meter
The RDS-30 is a Digital Handheld Dose Rate Meter designed for a wide range of applications involving a possibility for abnormal radiation levels. Compact, lightweight, waterproof, its performance and its user friendly interface make the RDS-30 perfectly suited to radiation survey in field conditions, in nuclear industry and for protection against radiological hazards by personnel, who may be exposed to gamma and/or X-ray radiation in their work.
RDS-30 provides sequential alarms for fixed dose rate values (programmable by CSW configuration software via IrDA link) and the possibility to store dose rate events into the histogram memory of the meter. The use of a CSW software is required for downloading the data into a PC via IrDA port.
RDS-30 is microprocessor controlled. The user interface consists of one push button and an easy-to-use menu structure that displays information in the LCD of the meter. The six-digit display shows the dose rate and various messages. Different alarm situations are indicated by a combination of audio-visual effects in the LCD and a buzzer (dose rate 1, dose rate 2, low battery, defect, dose rate overflow).
• radiation detected: gamma and X-ray from 48 keV to 1.3 MeV
• detector: energy compensated GM tube compliant to H*(10)
• dose rate measurement range: from 0.01 μSv/h to 100 mSv/h or from
1 μrem/h to 10 rem/h
• dose rate linearity: ± 10 % ±1 digit within the range of 0.1 μSv/h to 100 mSv/h or 10 μrem/h to 10 rem/h
• calibration accuracy: ± 5 % of the reading in 137Cs exposure, at 3 mSv/h, +20°C (68°F)
• energy response: ± 30 % over the range of 48 keV - 1.3 MeV
• angular response: ± 25 % within ± 45 % from the calibration direction at 48 keV
• dose measurement range: from 0.01 μSv to 1 Sv or from 1 μrem to 100 rem
• dose rate follow-up by audible signal with frequency proportional to dose rate
• visual and audible alarm: user settable for dose and dose rate over the whole measurement range
• dose measurement
• histogram capability of up to 480 dose rate values with user settable logging interval
• backlit display with six large digits
• display in either μSv/h or in mrem/h
• built-in self diagnostics
• case: rugged plastic, easily decontaminable
• dimensions: 78 x 126 x 32 mm
• weight: 170 g without batteries
220 g with batteries
• temperature range: -25 to +55°C operational (-13... 131°F)
–40 to +70°C storage (-40... 158°F)
• protection level: IP67 (temporary immersion / floating device)
• power supply: 2 alkaline batteries IEC LR6/AA size (recommended)
• battery life time: at least 2000 hours at normal background with alkaline cells style="text-align: left;"> (more than 1 year under normal operation)
• battery alarm: two-step alarm for low battery voltage
• electromagnetic compatibility: CE compliant
• Built-in infra-red port (IrDA)
• software for parameter setting and histogram readings
• wrist strap
• neck strap
The Monitor 200 measures alpha, beta, gamma, and x-rays. Its digital display shows readings in your choice of CPM, CPS, μSv/ hr, mR/hr, or in accumulated counts. It has a digital display, a red count light, and a beeper that sounds with each count detected. Other features include an adjustable timer, and selectable alert. With the free Observer USB Software Family, you can set computer alarms, calibrate your instrument, and download your collected data from the internal memory for easy reporting!
The Sentry Personal Alarming Rate Meter is designed to ensure the personal safety of radiologists and other personnel that work in occupations with potential x-ray or gamma exposure.
Call for price
RDS-31 Multi-purpose Survey Meter is a small hand held, battery operated survey instrument using an energy compensated GM-tube as primary detector. Due to its versatile functions and durability it is suited for a wide range of applications e.g. in civil defense, industrial and laboratory use.
The Monitor 1000EC is an energy compensated radiation detector that measures gamma, and x-rays. Perfect for most applications requiring an energy compensated detector. Users can choose from readings of CPM, CPS, µSv/hr, mR/hr, or in accumulated counts. It has a red count light, a beeper that sounds with each count detected, and includes an adjustable timer, and selectable alert. With the free Observer Software for PCs and Android OS, you can automate and record readings for easy reporting!
ONYX® can be used as a stand alone pocketable instrument, or it can connect to the internet and share data. The ONYX has a six button touch sensitive keypad that allows for easy use of a wide variety of functions such as graphic display of data, adjustment of audio chirp, data logging, changing units of measurement and calibration. ONYX also permits the user to upgrade the software running on the device to the latest version using a simple internet download feature.
The IMI Inspector Alert™V2 measures alpha, beta, gamma and X-radiation using a 2-inch "pancake" GM detector with high sensitivity to common beta and alpha sources. The easy-to-read digital display shows reading in your choice of Dose Rate - µSv/hr or mR/hr, and Count Rate - CPM or CPS. The Total I Timer feature allows timed readings from one minute to 40 hours for precise measurement of low-level contamination. An Audible alert sounds when the radiation reaches a user-adjustable level. -Quickly alerts user to the presence of harmful levels of nuclear radiation -Detects noble gases and low energy radionuclides -Automatically compensates for GM tube dead time -Will not jam in high radiation fields -Meets CE Certification, RoHS compliant and WEEE standards